Sprucing up your home is a hard task to undertake, especially if you have a limited budget for the job. While some affordable options include hiring a roof cleaning professional or washing the siding, there are other cost-effective options to beautify your home aside from these two.
In this post, experts from Sunco Window Cleaning LLC discuss the seven home upgrades you can do for your home without breaking the bank.
- Garage Door – One cost-effective method of upgrading your home is to replace your old garage door. While it may sound far-fetched, it can enhance your curb appeal and can even net you nearly a 98% return on investment. And the best part; this upgrade will only cost you an average of $1000.
- Hardwood Flooring – On the other hand, if you’re thinking of replacing your old flooring, consider hardwood flooring as a cost-effective replacement. Not only is it timeless and durable but it can also enhance your resale value. This home upgrade option can cost you an average range of $1600 to $4000.
- Improved Landscaping – For a price range of $1000 to $3000, you can choose to improve your landscape as a way of upgrading your home. Not only will it enhance your curb appeal but a landscaping job will also guarantee that your property is protected from fallen tree limbs and mold growth.
- Window Cleaning – If you’re looking for something simpler, meanwhile, having your windows cleaned by window cleaning experts like Sunco Window Cleaning LLC may suit your needs. You might be surprised by how a clean window can make a home look better than ever.
- New Appliances – Another surprisingly cost-effective way you can upgrade your home is by buying new appliances. Outdated kitchen appliances can not only make your kitchen feel old and reduce your food’s quality but it can cause your monthly bills to spike up as well. Kitchen appliances are one of the most flexible home upgrades you can do as they only range form $200 to $3000 each.
- Upgrade Staircase – If your staircase has some years behind it and is starting to make some noise whenever step foot on it, consider upgrading the entire thing. By doing so, you won’t just be able to make it look it’s best once more but keep your household members safe as well. The average cost of upgrading a staircase ranges from $305 to $990.
- Exterior and Interior Wall Repainting – On the exterior portion of your home, meanwhile, giving it a fresh coat of paint can bring your home the new look you’re looking for. Apart from that you’ll also be able to let your creativity flow by imagining what type of color would look good for your home. Alternatively, you can repaint your interior walls as well with a price range of $250 to $1800.
Make your search for a power washing services provider easier by turning to Sunco Window Cleaning LLC. We are your number one provider of roofing and gutter cleaning services. Give us a call at (253) 257-1969 or fill out our contact form to get a free quote. We serve homeowners in Milton, WA, and other nearby areas.